The old geezers event.

ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
Thank you guys for last evening/ night.
We got Jailbreak populated all the way up to 30 people last night which we have not tried for quite a while. It was fun seeing old as well as some new people playing together like old times.

Xefinn
Scots_man
Heisten Duck
Thistle
Money
Gandalf The Black
among others I don't see so often on jb.

These kinda of events - I will try to make into a little thing every second month maybe.
I don't play JB or GG in general that often like I used to because of other priorities. None the less having a laugh with old as well as new people really bring back memories and that is something I would like to try again.

It was also very awesome to see so many people that had spend so much time on GG in the past to return for a small fun laugh.
Including people like.
Saif
BobbyFreddy
Jay
Justfab
daniel.dunbar (Comander Cody (Zacks brother))
Djharper
McDude
Owiedoodle
.... the retired party pretty much.
Duck

Comments

• DuckDuck Posts: 29Community_Member
    and I got my friendly achievement which i'm happy about. Thank you @Zunni for this event for getting me that achievement
    Shewolf
  • BorthyBorthy Posts: 85Veteran
    *cough* rude *cough*
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    @Borthy says the Mini-server TRAITOR :-P
    I ain't no traitor, I got bored and sick of Jailbreak, nothing wrong with that. Inge, coutini and Sporka made me feel welcome on the mini servers. As cringey as it sounds, it was like a family. <3
  • PortalPortal Posts: 389Veteran
    CRINGEEEEE ;)
  • IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    Borthy said:

I ain't no traitor, I got bored and sick of Jailbreak, nothing wrong with that. Inge, coutini and Sporka made me feel welcome on the mini servers. As cringey as it sounds, it was like a family. <3</p>

We even had a whole family tree build up by Tom. :lol:
    Psychotic_TomBorthy
  • Psychotic_TomPsychotic_Tom Posts: 21Veteran
    loose anoose
    Borthy
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    @borthy well if you were bored and sick of Jailbreak why should you be invited to A Jailbreak game???? seems kinda counter-intuitive to call us rude if you are "bored and sick of Jailbreak"
    Zunni
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    Place your bets, the wolf or the server slayer
    ShewolfShootingStar
  • DuckDuck Posts: 29Community_Member
    0.01 on wolf 0.01 on the server slayer
    Well just because I got sick of Jailbreak then doesn't mean I am now, I only got sick of it because it was everyday. I do enjoy jailbreak when people make it fun.
    ShootingStar
    Let's keep this civil girls, before this blows up. Still gotta act like staff on the forums ;)
    Staff? Fuck that, begin an illegal boxing match. I'm looking for a sexy bell/round girl, up for it Portal?
    I'll arrange some mud in case it ends up in a mud fight.
    LogicPolice
    Get us some oil too please Inge :)
  • ShootingStarShootingStar Posts: 26Community_Member
    Okay I am READY!!! I even got the snacks.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-eating-garfield-22HZyXo5EocWA