The Duck Retiring?

DuckDuck Posts: 29Community_Member
As many of you already know, I'm retiring GG Today. It's been 5 months of me helping this community and getting to know a lot of great people;
@Shewolf
@4dcatman
@Zunni
@Borthy
@TheUmpire
@alibix23
@ShootingStar
@Sonic_Cloud
And a whole load of other people, I'd like to say it's been a great time working with everyone in the GG community. Today is my 5th Month Anniversary of Janitor, and I'll probably come back in the near future to say "Hi" and stay for a while but I am leaving GG.

I do have College to work on, and other personal matters to take care of, so hope you had fun with me on here!

Sincerely, Duck

-An hour a day keeps the @Shewolf at bay.- Duck, 2017
TheUmpireZunni4dcatmanDynamite

Comments

• TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Hey Duck, it's a shame to see you go for now. Goodluck with college and your personal stuff -> I hope that will be alright. I hope to see you back one day!
    Duck
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    Thanks again for your great work as my first staff member, Duck. It was great getting to know you and enjoy the game with you these past months.

Don't think im going to stop spamming invites towards you :-P .

Good luck with your college work,. however :-)
    Duck
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    MY duck boi have left the nest ;-; but will come visit every now and then with big bread crumbs so that is something to look forward to.

You will be missed my Duck boi.
    Good luck with college and much more :) we game some time in the near future :D
    Duck