Its been a long 3 years.

I got a notification on facebook today.
"You have memories with Gentlemen Gamers today"
And i saw the post I wrote 3 years ago, I find it hard to believe i have been doing this for 3 years(That's longer than i have had my current job).

I know I'm not as active as i used to be and i know that the community isn't as strong as it was. Faces have been and gone.
Some still stick around every now and then. But despite all of this i am still as proud today and I was when i wrote that post.

Its amusing reading that post and all i wanted was to keep the server going for atleast one more year and i would like to renew that promise now. to try and keep Gentlemen Gamers around for atleast, one more year. Regardless of donations, regardless of player numbers i just want to keep this little community going for just a little bit longer before i have to say goodbye to it. And you never know. i might start playing on the servers a bit more.

If any of you have a good memory of your time in the community. i would love to hear about it.

So i just want to say thank you to all the players who have ever played on our servers.

TheUmpireOriichilariPortalPellDynamite

Comments

• IngeInge Posts: 685Veteran
    Congratz Sonic! I remember the days where GG's faith was unsure very well. You rallied everyone up and no one was shy to work for our servers, because of you. I am honoured I was your personal assistant during that time (to annoyance of others lol). I had a lot of fun working with you and the others to make sure GG would stay awesome and become even better. And we certainly grew and became huge! So thank you for the fun!
    TheUmpireDynamite
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    NGL the title made me panic.

TO ANOTHER YEAR!! :D