Fixing This server One by One (First Suggestions)

Ianto_Kek_LordIanto_Kek_Lord Posts: 2Community_Member
So, i have been playing for atleast 8 hours, and this Community is amazing. BUT there is a lot of room for a better server, for starters i think you should add Knifes / Sweps it will make players play for a longer term just to get a cool looking knife m9 Marble fade or for a dildo Swep that can hit people from a longer distance than a crowbar / knife, saving up those points or spending more real-life money on donations, little things like this will help this server a lot more than you will think. I have been admin on 2 difrent Servers (Cipel Gaming & Nugget Mixed Gaming) and mod on 1 server (cant remeber the name) and things like these helped the player base so much that we was geting around 30 players a day on non-stop, Please Think Of Adding Things Like This.

From The One And Only,
Kek Lord <3
ShewolfPsychotic_TomTheUmpireAngi

Comments

• Ianto_Kek_LordIanto_Kek_Lord Posts: 2Community_Member
    P.S See you Guys In the Next one :)
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    Hey man, we are currently transitioning to a new Pointshop system however on DR we had these knives. They were pay to win and barely anyone have a s***. That's just what I think though, keep them coming and I hope you've enjoyed your time so far.
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    Hey Ianto,
    Dj is right i have been working on getting the new pointshop up and running but i had some person problems that had made me put it on hold. but i will be back putting in more work soon ;)
    OriichilariPsychotic_Tom
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    Just leave while you still can