New Pointshop has been Added

Hey guys,
I have finally just said "Fuck It, lets just do it in live!"
So you will notice your balance and inventories have been reset. this should only be for the next week. then we will sort something out to get that all moved over next monday. But if you find any bugs or problems comment here so i can go through them and get the fixed ASAP.
Psychotic_Tom

Comments

• ed_that_guyed_that_guy Posts: 57Community_Member
    Hey sonic I just looked at the shop and idk if this is just me or how u want it but when I click on the 'shop' section and either hats, accessories or pats there is no preview just a grey box. As I said before it not sure if this is how u want it or I have done something wrong but it may be something to check
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    @ed_that_guy I will have look, thanks
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    Is that... Is that smoke? I think- Wait its blue??? BLUE SMOKE?!?!?
  • ed_that_guyed_that_guy Posts: 57Community_Member
    Hey any chance we can get a way to download all the new addons, some of them are errors for ppl
    @ed_that_guy im not going to be giving the files out yet because that would defeat the purpose of this test week. I'd prefer to fix the problem first so other haven't got to do this
  • OriichilariOriichilari Posts: 110Admin
    Files not downloading. Some models appear as errors, or appear invisible. Knives have been removed. Some items labelled hats are in fact pets or accessories. Preview images don't show for everyone. Would be helpful if exclusive items had their own category/heading. Some additions seem...questionable. Unnecessary clutter, repeated items, and model renames. Badges on feet? Some prices are questionable? Overall 5/7

Side note: Black prisoner called Tyrone? Meme culture does not approve.
    Psychotic_TomZunniBorthyYuri_KatsukiCrashOverride
  • 9 days later
  • OriichilariOriichilari Posts: 110Admin
    no offence. but it's kinda ridiculous how it has been over a week and nothing has changed. TTT is pretty much a broken game now seeing as the invisible models are easily abused and you get a metric fuckton of pointshop currency for doing very little. As well as it being taken advantage of on deathrun ,and murder (which shouldn't even have a pointshop to begin with).

There's no wonder why it's a struggle maintaining a playerbase. It makes me wonder if any kind of testing happened before this was put live. It's all good calling it a test week but honestly it should've been but back into development as soon as these problems were reported. The longer it sits there, the more harm it does.

I know I'm kinda overreacting but obvious stuff like this just frustrates me.
    KodiPsychotic_TomBorthyTheUmpireCrashOverride
    @Oriichilari That week was supposed to be a test week with any problems being resolved ready for this week however some very important things have come up in my life which made me put GG on the back burner. At the moment it is only me to do this stuff and I don't have time at the moment. I will fox this as soon as I am physically and mentally ready to come back. So I'm sorry that this has been frustrating you and I'm sorry for these problems, but there's nothing I can do at this moment in time
    CrashOverrideOriichilari