Hi ShootingStar here with a minor problem.

ShootingStar1ShootingStar1 Posts: 2Community_Member
First off. I could not connect through steam anymore (SHoooooot) with my account so made a fake one with a fake email now (Sorry Sonic cloud) anyway let's get to the point.

I kinda got trusted rank to help out and to prove that I was trustworthy.
None the less I find it hard to help out when I am 1-1 with another person who have been afk a long time on a server.
Can we do something so trusted people have more voting power or that Trusted people have a higher % of the votes or something... So I can kick people and be helpfull instead of calling a janitor or admin on just to kick someone and then leave again. Seems a little pointless if I can't use my "votekick" powers to help out.

The Star (with severe shooting problems) of the server

- Shooting Star

Comments

• ShootingStar1ShootingStar1 Posts: 2Community_Member
    Just remembered.
    I have tried two times to votekick someone because they were afk. They had the ranks "Donator" and "Retired". I don't know if, why and who have ehmmm "better" voting powers within all the ranks. Which might be the reason that I could not target "Donator" and "Retired" ranks.
    Once again - I don't know, maybe I can only target smaller ranks? I thougt it might help a bit to explain my problem with how "Votekick" works for me.

-ShootingStar
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    Lol, voting power has been increased loads already- Just make him MS admin, that's basically the same as trusted? I'm joking, love you Portal... please don't ban me.
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    Like Djharper said. I pretty sure that voteting power is in favor of the voter already. Like if you and 5 other people is in game and you wanna do a votekick and let's say that 3 guys votes kick and 3 votes don't kick then it is 50% / 50%. I think that the person who did the vote is in favor because the trusted/donator or retired person should have a valid reason to votekick the person.

Pretty sure but not 100% let me check in game.
    Well I just checket in game and I could kick a Janitor 50% / 50%. 2 for and 2 aganist.
    IF there is a problem with your votekick then it might be because you can't target the people you wanna votekick?
  • ed_that_guyed_that_guy Posts: 57Community_Member
    Ok so I did a votekick against zunni just now bc he was afk so I thought I could see whether the votekick works turns out it doesn't. So I'm not sure if it's something that you can't do if it's a 1 with 1 but it is something that doesn't work.
    Ahhh okay so the problem does happen if you are only two people in. We gotta look into that. Sorry for being afk. Tried out to get a "gif" as a spray.