IM BACK

Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
sup guys i have returned just to let ya know

but before i end this discussion i gonna tell you why i left because alot of you wanted to know anyway here goes

now when i heard on jailbreak that one of the staff members were breaking thee rules i knew shit was gonna go down and i bet your thing wait bluezour that makes no sense right here is why i thought it

i played on an old murder server ages ago (not gonna say the name of it due to advertising)
somebody broke the rules on staff team and got demoted and created a hude argument leading the community to go down hill

and i was afraid that was gonna happen here aswell which did but i hat to realize and accept the fact that people are gonna be like this and you just have to let it go and move on

but anyways im happy to be back and im not gonna bother being staff cause it kinda depressed me being staff cause i have been staff on other servers before this one so yeah

anyways see you on the servers guys
Psychotic_Tom

Comments

• TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    welcome back man!
  • AngiAngi Posts: 78Community_Member
    welcome back!
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    Hey welcome back, I'm sorry you had to leave due to this reason but people on gentlemen gamers are forgiving and Gentlemen gamers won't fall due to a huge argument but it's good that you have returned. Btw you should play TTT
    Angi
  • PortalPortal Posts: 389Veteran
    Welcome back blue :D
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    Hi bluezour :)
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    That was a short lived goodbye ;)
  • Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
    @Djharper that may be a short lived goodbye but this is a long welcome back