Community Update #19

PortalPortal Posts: 390Veteran
edited July 2017 in Announcements
So I guess it's my turn to do this -_-

So, overall servers are looking good! Population is needed in places but with work we will be working at maximum efficiency :D

Improvements are being made to servers. TTT is getting some things added.

Trusted now just needs 3 references from any server. They can be from any staff rank! However, you need a forums account and to be active on ts or discord.

Also in the news, a bhop demo server will be going up this weekend :D Please come on and give your input on how to make it better!

The number of players are dropping :( . We need to help populate so that Deathrun doesn't become too much of a wasteland.

Another Mini Server not doing well :c . Population is hard but if everyone plays a bit every week, guests will be sure to join :D

Happy to see that Jailbreak is doing well :D. Well done to everyone involved with reviving it.

TTT is looking good. After a brush with death, it looks like it has come back to life :D

Player of the Week
1shotnokill because he is a active and fun person!

Comments

• ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    Welcome to GG where we are one big family. You wanna be trusted? Sure thing buddy All you need is 3 Refferences from 3 staff people.

What you say? You already got the 3 Refferences because There is 3 staff people that likes you.
    We can't have that.
    Let's make it 5 Refferences before you can get Trusted.
    Shewolf
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    Community: Complains about it being too hard to get a Trusted Reference.,

Answer: well lets make it easier by having them need two extra references :-DDDD
    Portal said:

Trusted now just needs 5 references from any server. They can be from any staff rank! However, you need a forums account and to be active on ts or discord.

@Portal EDIT BEFORE THIS GETS OUT AND WE GET COMPLAINTS
  • PortalPortal Posts: 390Veteran
    :c it was a typo ;-;
    ShewolfZunni
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    Wheres all my info ;-;
  • PortalPortal Posts: 390Veteran
    Sry will add that tommorow (was tired when I made this)
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    Ok sounds good but if trusted needs 3 refs should we make people get 4 refs for janitor ( 2 for the main server and 2 from a other).
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    @SpookySkeleton they have always needed three but now they can be from any staff member :3
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    @SpookySkeleton Sounds like a good idea, stops people from hopping directly from one to the other.
    @Portal DW about it lel
    @SpookySkeleton Kinda a bad idea since people are already pointing out that there isn't enough staff for trusted on specific servers so allowing it to be from any server it means there is more opportunity to get involved with the community as a whole
  • IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    Do I count now as well? :blush:
    No @Inge you never count ;)
  • IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    The Vet hate...
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    *Cough* Specific vets *Cough* *Cough*
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    TTT was never dead- just hibernating through winter...
  • MountainDrewMountainDrew Posts: 17Community_Member
    A bhop server. Just what I need xd
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    guess a lot of stuff happend when i was gone 1 week huh