I'm going to change

SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
Hello, so most of you know I play gentlemen gamers alot and I can be a dickhead some of the time and that's why I'm here.

I'm writing this to say sorry to a number of people for making there life miserable and frustrating and for that I'm extremely sorry. I would like to say sorry to @kat for being hostile to her and just basically being really unkind to her for no reason and upsetting her this week which resulted in her crying and for that I'm extremely sorry and hope you can forgive me

I would also like to apologise to @icecubes180 for being a asshole of a friend and making ice not trust me no more, and I further want to apologise to @TheUmpire for being annoying and getting on his nerves most of the time and constantly fustrating him.

And I would again apologise to the rest of the community for just being a dickhead to everyone I meet and make GG feel unwelcome everywhere I go and always causing trouble.

So from now when your reading this I'm turning a new leaf and changing my attitude and not be a self thinking asshole and I hope everyone will forgive me for what I have done in the past and I also hope to be friends with everyone again and to be friends with people that I have lost due to my behaviour

Yours truly
SpookySkeleton
TheUmpirePsychotic_Tom

Comments

• CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    The fact that you wrote this, in my opinion means that you are true to you word.
    I hope to see you in-game sometime, maybe you can show us that you have truely decided to turn a new leaf =)
  • Yuri_KatsukiYuri_Katsuki Posts: 31Community_Member
    i will forgive you if i see you have changed
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    I know that you are trying you hardest to try and make amends so that you can hopefully get janitor. and i hope that this works out and the community sees this. then i can write you a nice email with big green letters =D
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    :D thanks sonic
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    You never frustrated me, only got on my nerves from time to time, but it´s okay man.
    It´s really nice that you wrote this message.
    If you do what I asked you 2 days ago to do it will be perfectly fine :)
    So I hope (for the rest) you will turn that way.

Also Spooky for the boys?
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    XD SPOOKY FOR THE BOYS