Where will i be on for now

Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
*Post Removed*

Comments

• Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    I know you have decided to leave the community and you want to stay in touch with the players. but I've had to remove your post because it advertises other servers which is against the rules :/
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    Blue I deff wont join you in werwolf gaming - They are long time rivals to GG Jailbreak.
    Sad to see you play for their server ;-;.
    Officially
  • Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
    @Sonic_Cloud is ok if i pm message it to people instead that way that wont be advertising it then would it
    why are their rivals on servers
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    It's a rivalry in the same way that two companies in the same market compete with each other. Werewolf Gaming is another Jailbreak server based in the UK and, as such, our similarities lead us to 'compete' to be the better server, even if it isn't a formal race. It's the same as how we were rivals with Lucky Ducky before they shut down.

I'd also say that if people want to play with you then they'll reach out to you. I don't think it's really necessary to tell everyone where you're going.
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    obviously thats fine however just dont do it on the GG servers/forums
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    Basically werewolf used to DDoS us because they wanted to take out the competition instead of actually competing.

You could compare it to hiring a hitman to shoot every one else's eggs in the egg and spoon race
    i told people what servers i played on cause people still want to play with me
    if you dont want to be apart of werwolf i understand that i have nothing to do with the rivalry what so ever
    thats why i told be what servers i play on

btw im sorry for advertising on the forums @Sonic_Cloud
    you know what screw it if ya dont wanna join then its fine i'll just go my own seperate way if you cant join so yeah

take care guys :)
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    never heard of werewolf gaming but seeing as what @joe.aldred said it seems to me like they are cheaters
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    Yeah I think we had about a full month of them constantly DDOSing us. was a nightmare. so no, we REALLY do not like them
    LogicPolice
    Shit, if it's provable then that's an actual crime. I would find it amusing if the owner of Werewolf got to try out Jailbreak IRL.
    im such an idiot i regret making this thread now
    @Sonic_Cloud is their a way where i can delete this thread
    no @Bluezour777 its gonna be on FOREVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • AngiAngi Posts: 78Community_Member
    I could delete it for you if you want
    No @Angi he must learn from his mistakes
  • AngiAngi Posts: 78Community_Member
    XD everyone makes mistakes, just not everyone realises they have made a mistake
    Everyone still likes bacon - even if they have not tried it yet ... or not danish bacon. They will like Danish bacon. Everyone would.... wait what were we talking about again...?
    Never mind. Bacon and Milk mmmmmm "yum"
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    @Zunni only irish bacon is real bacon, nothing else counts its all fake stuff that gets packaged up into plastic packets and sold in supermarkets.
    @CrashOverride -_- I am a bacon lover (Poor Shewolf) I know my bacon. And Irish bacon is not even in top 10 over best bacon in the world. The closest competitors to danish bacon is Canadian, Dutch and wannabe German bacon :P
    Can we get any love for smoked salmon? It's the pescatarian's bacon!
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    No. Fuck salmon
    A potato with a salmon .... nope can't picture it in my head.
    Good thing I have a picture for that.
    https://ibb.co/j9y6sv
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon.Just had some today