shit

PandaPanda Posts: 24Community_Member
Ok here goes.

- Recently i have fallen out with some guys on GG who I liked before hand
- I was a bit of a dick recently, regrettably this caused an argument that some people split
- I have been abusing a little bit recently during my trial and being dicking around
- I found that GG isn't really a place I wanna be right now
- I am chose to step down from Jailbreak Janitor and leave the community

- Emma and the jailbreak staff have really been great over the past couple of weeks and they were great to work with
- I want to apologize firstly to Umpire who I was rude and a bit harsh with recently when he was trying to understand some staff related matters and trying to find a solution to suit everyone
- I want to apologize to Spooky and icecubes for my repeated disrespect, being unprofessional, abuse and hasty decision making
- Shewolf who I let down by abusing on her server, causing a mess and leaving her with one less staff member
- Sonic for the same reason as Shewolf

I joined Gentlemen Gamers back in 2015 on TTT at a similar to Kodi and Nicholltron, I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment I have played on the server and the time I spent with such a good community. Thank you for all the opportunities the staff offered me.

ps. I will be on teamspeak a bit talking to a few people but not on the servers as such.
TheUmpireZunni

Comments

• PandaPanda Posts: 24Community_Member
    I cant English
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Shiiiiieeeet man, sad to see you go (Kudos for a good post [my English is way worse, don't worry] and meh for leaving, but can't give two emotions). I hope you will be back tho when you feel like it again!
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    everyone is leaving now ;-;.Also what happend @Panda ?You said you abused on shewolfs server and left her with 1 less staff.Who left?
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    you mean like you are the 1 less staff member?
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    Yes... That's pretty obvious from the post...
  • 14 days later
  • Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
    cya panda it was fun playing with you

just wish it wouldnt have to come to this
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    Adios daddy
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    **Necro in 2k17 lul**