Im Leaving

Bluezour777Bluezour777 Posts: 81Community_Member
didnt think id be doing this but looks like i am just before i say anything i applied for trusted but just ignore it and just decline so yeah

as you know by the title im leaving i know that is such a random shock to you all but yeah
ive been feeling like this for quite some time now and ive decided to leave
my reason for this is well not much but theirs alot of disrespect going on and i feel like its a kinda taking a turn for the worse not saying this to cause any drama or anything but this is just how i feel

just before i end this i just want you guys to know its been an honour playing with you guys you all made me laugh and gave me a good time

thank you
@The_narrator
@TheUmpire
@LogicPolice
@Yuri_Katsuki
@Portal
@Zunni
@SilentNinja
@Panda
@Duck
@joe.aldred
@Sonic_Cloud
@TheGamingMario
@Shewolf
flux
mr paladin
darkside
@icecubes180
@Rose
@Inge
@Officially

and yeah it think thats it i have one more request their a guy who comes on here now and then his name is Araghon007 if you see him tell him im gone so yeah

take care guys :)
TheUmpireSilentNinja

Comments

• OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    Well, this is abrupt. I'm sad that I never even got to play with you. I can understand leaving GG (having done it myself before), but I don't really get what you mean when you say that the community has taken a turn for the worse, particularly as the summer holidays is always a great time for GG. That said, I acknowledge that you don't want to start drama so you might not be willing to share why.

Thanks for tagging me, it feels nice to know that someone enjoys my presence (that said, you never got to see my puns so I can understand why you wouldn't hate me ;))
    watchdog270514
  • SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton Posts: 47Community_Member
    TBH i dont blame you, things are now starting to turn to the worst, and i hope you will return in due time
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    goodbye @Bluezour777 its been one heck of a ride hasnt it?I also left GG and ive been gone for a while but i never made anything like this.Thanks for tagging me and this awesome signature.Cheers lad and gl
  • IngeInge Posts: 685Veteran
    Anyone being a bitch to another member should be banned. Being a bitch is MY task...
    Officially
  • DornyDorny Posts: 126Community_Member
    thank you
    @bobbyfreddy400
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Nooooooooo! Sad to see you go @Bluezour777! I really hope you will be back soon tho.
  • LogicPoliceLogicPolice Posts: 47Veteran
    bye blue :( hope to see you again
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    @SilentNinja nice signature...
    NICHOLLTRONOfficially
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    i liek eggs
    You've got funny and you've got obnoxious. Your signature makes reading the forums more difficult and it's surprising a staff member would do this, really.
    watchdog270514
    Tbh it's still large now but seems tiny in comparison.
    watchdog270514
  • IngeInge Posts: 685Veteran
    Common sense is rare nowadays @Officially ;)
    OfficiallyLogicPolice
    Inge said:

Common sense is rare nowadays @Officially ;)

You're walking riiiiiiiiiiiight into a political rant from me here
    watchdog270514
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    Woo im first tag aww sowwi to see you go buddeh it wasnt my terrible shewolf impression was it

You know gg will always have a open door for yah and happily welcome back when u feel the time is right buddeh but dont forget to say hi now and then we dont bite
  • icecubes180icecubes180 Posts: 25Community_Member
    Good bye I cry:(
  • TheMinister_TheMinister_ Posts: 4Veteran
    Who actually didn't like Blue? He was one of the nicest of people to play with.
  • TheMinister_TheMinister_ Posts: 4Veteran
    I know I'm right...