Community Update #18 - A "Rust"y Update.......

Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
Hey guys,
Looks like i get to do this again this week. Because SOMEPEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO GO OFF AN HAVE FUN! *Cough* @Shewolf and @Borthy *Cough* and I'm sure @inge can tell you what the number one rule is here!

But besides two of the admins have decided they need a well deserved holiday (Hope you girls have fun and relax!) i may or may not have some good news for you all. I would like to let you all know that we will be opening a Rust server for you all! Now much like our minecraft server (Which i am aware is very dead atm but thats because shit broke.....) i have collaborated with 3 individuals who want to join Gentlemen Gamers and become one big happy family, these guys are: SmileWhileYouDie, @CrashOverride and @FrictionlessPortals. Now although these guys have never been seen on GG before i would like you all to give them a chance as this is a big step for us and them and if this goes well we maybe doing more things like this in the future with other servers. But i would like to invite them all to introduce themselves and for you all to check out the new section of the forums in which all rust news and posts will be made. The more input you guys give the more chance they will listen and help build a server you all want to play on........and hopefully we wont end up with a x1000 gather server which has 70 people all charging around with rocket launchers and plate armour.

But for those of you who dont know what rust is, check it out on steam or check out shadowfrax on youtube!

Feedback!
  1. Are you looking forward to a Rust Server21 votes
    1. Yes!
      23.81%
    2. No!
      28.57%
    3. Im just happy for the community to grow outside of Garrys Mod
      47.62%

Comments

• TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    Awesome although never played rust before...
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    Will it become as successful as our Minecraft server?
    CrashOverrideLogicPolicejoe.aldred
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    Who the hell said I was never seen on GG before lol
    also wtf happend to my profile smh :(
  • CrashOverrideCrashOverride Posts: 138Community_Member
    and since I cant edit my last post, @Rose ofc it will live up to the mighty fame of mc server ;)
    also ive been here since before dorny was a meme, thats a pretty long time tbf
  • IngeInge Posts: 684Veteran
    @Sonic_Cloud Rule number 1 is the most important rule in our community and you still allow people to break it...wtf are you for owner? <3
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    BECAUSE, I STAY OWNER OUT OF SPITE SINCE NOBODY WANTS ME HERE!
  • IngeInge Posts: 684Veteran
    You stubborn man!
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    @CrashOverride Welcome to GG since you are new I thougt I would say hellloooo ;)