Community Update #16 - I'm Not Dead

Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
Hey guys,

Its been a while since i could do any sort of update but for the last 4 weeks i have been buying and moving house. And for the first 2 weeks we didnt have internet. So there wasn't anything i could do to help the community. But im back now and i have hit the ground running trying to play catch up. for the next few weeks i will be working hard fixing and adding new things for the servers getting ready for summer. One of the big big things i have done it moved our SQL database to another hosts. this should now mean when you join our servers there shouldnt be any rank issues. along with moving our behemoth database i also had to talk to @Djharper who has decided to step down. but i would love to welcome back to the spotlight @Shewolf who is now the admin of Jailbreak.

As for these community updates i am going to start letting the admins do some of them to help alleviate me of some responsibilities and let me just get on with the technical side of GG

but if any of you have suggestions for maps, addons, features and events. just put them up on the forums.

My next big job is looking at trusted/janitor requirements

Comments

• TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Sad to see you go DJ. Hopefully you will stay play.

On the other hand congratulations Shewolf with becoming Admin!
    Shewolf
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    Long live wolfqueen