Kodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Welcome to your tape.

RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
This is probably going to be super cringe because Kodi is without a doubt, one of the most amazing people I've met on GG, and I'm so glad that I did. :3

Just here to wish my super sketty best friend @Kodi a happy birthday, I can't believe my little bubba is finally 17! You've come so far and crossed so many boarders ( Mexican pun intended :) ) , and I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend <3 . We've had more arguments than I like to admit, but we always come around <del class="Delete">cos bullying Nicholltron is fun and get on like nothing ever happened. I know I make jokes about you being Mexican, a sket (well...) and being BRONZE but you'll always be the funniest, most genuine (he called me a two faced bitch once ;-;) and Hagrid looking guy I've ever met. Srs if we're both loners at 30 we're living together and buying 10 pugs cos goals af <3 Sorry that you have to share your birthday with saintsketolai, but whatever you're up to today I hope you have an amazing day, and don't throw up again if you get too drunk! Also enjoy your driving lessons and run over @NICHOLLTRON if possible please ;) <i class="Italic">Lets hope you'll grow out of the farting on TS now you're older ...

Lots of love,
Your only female friend cos you're a hoe,
Rose <3 xoxo

P.S - I know you'll never forgive me for this but it will be totally worth but here's my favourite picture of Kodi :p

http://imgur.com/a/mZO3g (it was messing up the rest of the post when i tried to put it as an actual image ;-;) nice chest hair btw, the return of harambe? :s
KodiNICHOLLTRON

Comments

• TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Happy birthday Kodi!
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    i think this is the best birthday gift @Kodi has ever gotten
    Kodi
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    edited May 2017
    I have many problems with this...
    1) Out of all the photos you have of me you choose this one? ;-;
    2) I do not fart on TS, it is all rumors and myths
    3) I am not bronze, I am gold at heart ;)
    4) I do not look like Hagrid :(
    5) I am not a hoe... okay maybe just a little bit.

Thank you for being a great friend though, Love you <3
    Rose