Another horrific tragedy

NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
Today, I'm afraid we've been struck with another disaster in the GG Community... It's this bitch's birthday >> @Rose
And I would like to wish our biggest (take from that what you will ;)) GG Whore a very happy birthday today!

Mate, we've known eachother for so long now and the first time I remember speaking to you I thought you were crazy af (you still are btw). You've driven me absolutely insane and you're the bitchiest person I know but we do have a great laugh together to the point where I turn into a kettle and we do have our physic moments together plus the occasional deep convo xD

So yeah, I hope you have an amazing birthday Rose or Daddykinks or Wannabesenpaii or Coffeequeen (man stop changing your name every five seconds I can't keep up smh)

Have fun today and try not to get wasted in GTA please ;)

Love from your fattest friend :3 <3
Rose

Comments

• RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    Thanks for the birthday wishes you fat cunt, it means a lot<3. I remember when we first met and I lowkey thought you were a grill lmao, you still scream like one. Cheers for the sorta decent memories - from you going 1/13 in League, screaming in DbD and baiting my life out to your sketty IRL friend ;) I'll try not to get to GTA wasted, can't promise :3 Love ya (<i class="Italic">no homo cos youre lowkey a grill) P.S -
    14:34 - NICHOLLTRON: FUCKING KUDOS IT
    14:40 - NICHOLLTRON: if i dont see a comment by the time i get back im personally reporting you to sonic for calling me a cunt

OKAY THEN FATTY :'( <3

NICHOLLTRON
    FUCKING FORUMS HTML SUCKS SOMEONE FIX IT
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    The abuse is real :(
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    Happy birthday, congrats cause you share it with my grandad!
    KodiRose
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Have fun with your Robert Downey Jr. @Rose ;)
    NICHOLLTRONRose
    SIGH.

Thank you @Djharper :3

And you know it @Kodi ;)