POTW + Community Update #14 - Seriously Another One?

Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
edited April 2017 in Announcements
So another week, another update......and another admin has stepped down post. This time it was @bobbyfreddy400 , he came to me ysterday saying "PLEASE SONIC, PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, PLEASE JUST PICK ANYONE ELSE". Of course i'm paraphrasing here and most of this is incorrect. But basically this was always the plan from the beginning, @Djharper was a very strong choice for admin 3 weeks ago however he was on trial and he wasn't really confident enough to take the role. but seeing as bobby was ready to hang up his hat after 3 weeks (which might be the record for the world shortest time as admin).

So welcome @Djharper to the admin team and we hope you have the drive to keep jailbreak going.

As for things i have been doing. i have been trying to get some sort of warden vote sorted for the jailbreak server as its been requested........ a lot. So yeah, spent most of my weekend doing that as well as some bits and bobs here and there.

Player of the week is @MountainDrew as he has been super active and friendly to all the players/staff on the servers

And well done to this weeks promotions

Well done for ETERNITY PIXYTE.CO for grabbing regular.

No trusted again :'(

and our newest Janitors:
@TheGamingMario has been put on a 2 week trial for jailbreak

So for donations, usually we just give them some recognition and a thankyou for donating, as it really does help the community out. because 100% of all donations goes into the GG piggy bank and it helps fund the servers and keeps the features coming in from any premium addons that any staff want (This one is rare and sometimes comes out my pocket xD)
Thank you to
Ham
Zilar

Comments

• TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    Uhm is this a typo cause its the same POTW like last week aswell as the same little conversation unless if im having a deja vu moment i dont know him this is possible.
    Oh also im wondering who is going to be the next admin that steps down for the 4th time in a row?
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Congratulations @Djharper , I'm sure you will do amazing :)
    Also congrats @TheGamingMario for getting Janitor!

I'm curious who got POTW :P
    Same @TheUmpire im curious as you and thanks aswell.I would say good luck @Djharper but you dont need it. Oh and also thanks for giving me chance <3
  • IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    Youngest you say. How old are you then? :O
    He is 12 Inge
    Oooh, same age as you Luc!
    TheUmpireAbdooIsSomeone
    Umpire is 22 Inge
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    Player of the week is @MountainDrew as he has been super active and friendly to all the players/staff on the servers
    Kodi
  • LogicPoliceLogicPolice Posts: 47Veteran
    Congratulations Dj and Mountain :D
    She knows I am... I think she is just being mean :pensive:

Congratulations @MountainDrew !
    Not mean, just teasing. You love it.
    TheUmpire
    I´m not denying it.. :)
    Congrats @MountainDrew looks like you wont be needing to bhop no more since you will just fly <3
  • MountainDrewMountainDrew Posts: 17Community_Member
    Thanks guys xd. Tbh I didn't even know I got POTW until I went on DR and people were saying congrats and i didn't know what it was for. Guess I should check the forums more regularly...
    TheUmpireTheGamingMario
    BA DUM TSSSSS
  • ShaneShane Posts: 7Community_Member
    WOW this is some BIG news! Congrats to you guys B)
    TheGamingMario
  • AbdooIsSomeoneAbdooIsSomeone Posts: 21Community_Member
    @Sonic_Cloud I don't think that we need a warden vote because right now it is a matter of who takes it first, and if the warden was not too good and the other 2 guards vote for him/her just cause they are friends what do we do in that situation?
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    The warden vote is to stop people just insta locking for warden. it give people a chance to vote for someone they want to warden. since im coding this from scratch im going to try and make it a fair system by making sure that someone cant just hog warden and the choice can be overturned by a member of staff if needed.

But this may not even work so its not something everyone needs to be worried about yet
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    Wooo shortest admin ever hha congrats @Djharper member im your buddeh guy
    Community update 15

Both @Borthy and @Djharper have decided to step down as admins for their respective servers please welcome @The_narrator and @LogicPolice to their new roles and god help you all :)

Too much or too soon jk love you lot really
    BorthyRoseZunni

Community update 15

Both @Borthy and @Djharper have decided to step down as admins for their respective servers please welcome @The_narrator and @LogicPolice to their new roles and god help you all :)

Too much or too soon jk love you lot really

Too Soon&Too wrong
    The_narrator
    hey i never said what our roles were @LogicPolice could be sonic's personal bitch :O
    Zunni
    @The_narrator I bet it's you going for that role :)
    RoseTheUmpireKodiOriichilariNICHOLLTRONDjharperZunniBorthyAbdooIsSomeone
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    ^ Mass kudos Logic's comment, right now.
    The_narrator
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@The_narrator I bet it's you going for that role :)

Rose said:

screw you guys im going home :( and nah i was the understudy to you logic your first in line for sonics ahem *methods*
    Rose said:

mass meh this :)
    joe.aldredDjharperOriichilariAbdooIsSomeone
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    ^sure thing buddy!
  • OriichilariOriichilari Posts: 110Admin
    @LogicPolice I have never been more proud of you :')
    TheUmpire