›

POTW + Community Update #11 - Knife to meet you........

Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
Morning everyone!

So where to begin about the last week. Besides some ghosts producting some weird bugs on TTT nothing much behind the scenes has been going on (Which makes a nice change from when i do these posts and tell you its all behind the scenes). As players of Deathrun may have noticed, there is a new category on the pointshop called "Deathrun Melees". and if you take a nice little gander in there you will see some very swanky knives, These knives are a little pricey however we wanted to make them feel special, so you dont see them everywhere, and the players you do see with them have plowed a lot of hours into the servers or donated. (Personally I prefer the former). Other things which i have been working on is the inital load time after a map change. I know what causes the issue and i think i know how to fix the issue.......the problem being is i dont know how much of the server will break if i do this. so i may test it on a single server and see how that goes.

And the much hated April 1st update, Although yes it was a joke and it seriously pained me to make the forums/website look like that. It did give me (and hopefully you) a new found respect and love for the style we have. because lets face it, there are communities in the world that think that style is good :P *cough* gentlemen gaming *cough*

A big well done to the following for being promoted this week:

Regular:(None apparently )

Trusted:
TheGamingMario
TheUmpire

Janitor:

I'd like to give a MASSIVE thank you to all our donators in March, i have just paid all the GG bills and we are staying open for another month

@Princess_shadow
@ed_that_guy
@Borthy
@Oriichilari
@Yuri_Katsuki
@icecubes180
@TheGamingMario
@Antidote
@TheUmpire

This week's Player of the Week is:
iwan10011

It was a close one this week. i've been on the servers with both these people and i had to give it to one of them. but Iwan10011 has been super active recently both on the servers and on the teamspeak. Hes a nice kind person to have on the server aswell

Runners up:
YandereMuffin™ - TTT

Kodi

Comments

• PortalPortal Posts: 390Veteran
    Congratulations to everyone C:

Also, knives are 10000 which means I still need about 2500k... Time to play more deathrun. Well played Sonic... Well played...
    I mean 2.5k... I know maths...
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    Good job portal, but you can earn points on all our servers ;) i hear TTT is good for farming points
    Wait... There are other servers?! ;)
    apparently so. i mean, i never knew
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Yaaaay, congratulations Iwan and Mario!!! :)
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    Same 2 you umpire <3
    TheUmpire
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    Thank you for thanking my style.
  • AntidoteAntidote Posts: 60Community_Member
    I'm pretty sure the amount of money some people pay could keep you going for at least a year without needing any other donations.
  • IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    Antidote said:

I'm pretty sure the amount of money some people pay could keep you going for at least a year without needing any other donations.

But Sonic needs money for fancy tophats!
    NICHOLLTRON
    Many Many top hats :P
  • iwan10011iwan10011 Posts: 3Community_Member
    thx yep umpier