›

New rank name

TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
Ok ok hear me out.I just realized this and it would be funny to have this in the game.So,you probably know how there is a trusted, but there is also a trusted donator and how there is only a janitor.Well i though that it would be funny AND ironic if for the janitors that donated were called "Rich Janitor" with the same blue color as the normal janitor.And what would be ironic is that a janitor in real life is a low-paying job and even though you are a janitor with little money,you somehow still donate which makes it ironic.That is all <3

Comments

• OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    The rank doesn't make any sense or serve any purpose. Staff receive all of the Donator perks. In my opinion, a rank for the sake of irony isn't worth it.
    LogicPolicewatchdog270514
  • IngeInge Posts: 684Veteran

The rank doesn't make any sense or serve any purpose. Staff receive all of the Donator perks. In my opinion, a rank for the sake of irony isn't worth it.

I agree with this. Plus I think that Janitors are in a position where they should be an example. They have the same responsibilities, powers and influence. There shouldn't be any distinction (did I use that word correct...if not...I'm Dutch, I got an excuse hehe) for that reason alone.

The suggestion is much appreciated though.
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    @Inge @Officially i see what you mean and i just thought of it as a joke since it WAS april 1st but even if it did get added there would be no real difference between janitor and "rich janitor" just a suggestion for maybe something in the future or just a post to make people laugh.
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    I hate April Fool's on the internet because the different time zones mean that 31 March - 2 April is April Fool's for somebody.
    watchdog270514
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Pssssttt. he didnt mean it as joke, but he has something to blame his idea on now, right Mario? ;)
    Inge
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    @TheUmpire no no no no it was just a joke ;)