POTW + Community Update #10 - Insert Witty Title!

Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
Well not a lot going on this week however in the interest of keeping you all up to date and doing these things. Here's everything that I can think of that's happened in the last week behind the scenes in front of the scenes. First off kodi is getting settled in is the admin of TTT and is doing a great job so far we've seen some good player going on.

I've actually been working on making myself a bit of an application that will help me do some of the tedious jobs in the community, for example when somebody gets player of the week it's my job to go into pointshop remove the Wings from somebody else and then given to the new person however because of how pointshop work supplier have to be online to me to do it. But using some software coding trickery I've managed to be able to make a bit of an application that do it for me as well as one that gives ranks out to people across all the platforms we have and some other cool little things I might show off in One update just as a bit of a what's goes on behind the scenes.

I'm hoping this week to push forward on with the point shop update and I will hopefully have something out next week, it won't be all of it all some of it. Added a few maps to jailbreak and murder and I think TTT, I last but not least Joe has decided that he doesn't want ambassador as his title he wants as patron now the problem is I've already set it as ambassador on everything. Now i have to go back in and change everything to patron.

A big well done to the following for being promoted this week:

Regular:
NinjSha
[GG]Daniel

Trusted:
BabyRose

Janitor:
Djharper

A massive thank you to the following players who have helped support the community by donating:
Princess shadow
Borthy
SilentNinja

This week's Player of the Week is:
BabyRose

Now i was going to write, Baby rose get POTW this week because they have been super helpful, active and friendly, also that they are going for trusted...........but they already got it so yeah. Well done and thanks for being awesome.

Runners up:
Artix - TTT
iwan10011 - Mini-Servers

Also FYI Guys, we are running low on screenshots, hint hint
bobbyfreddy400Kodi_Superr

Comments

• joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    Anything to make your life difficult. I'm changing my mind again next week.
    Kodi
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Congratulations everyone!
    Well done!
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member

Anything to make your life difficult. I'm changing my mind again next week.

Just change it to Areshole and it'll be perfect ;)
    _SuperrIngeAntidote
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    Omg I hate my life
    TheGamingMario
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    You need to have your own rank called 'Failure' by the looks of things.
    NICHOLLTRONTheGamingMario
  • REALJustFabREALJustFab Posts: 55Community_Member
    Well done to all included here
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    Congrats everyone!Grats on trusted and POTW Babyrose
    Dynamite
  • IngeInge Posts: 684Veteran

You need to have your own rank called 'Failure' by the looks of things.

Pretty sure that's what "Veteran" means in this community.
    LogicPoliceNICHOLLTRONTheUmpireDjharperTheGamingMario