prank'd

AntidoteAntidote Posts: 60Community_Member
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
NICHOLLTRONDat sand
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter.
  1. yes5 votes
    1. no
      20.00%
    2. maybe
      80.00%

Comments

• NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    You've really shown me to be more comfortable in my own skin. Thank you :3
    Antidote
  • Princess_shadowPrincess_shadow Posts: 133Veteran
    I am glad there are more diverse people in this community. I myself identify as a Trans-Korean(South) Fan. I love being turned on and blowing on someone's face when they are hot and sweaty. It was hard accepting what i really am and even harder to convince my friends and family about what i truly am. I hope that more people like us come to the server so they can help us to take on the patriarchy that has been oppressing us for years.

I believe that GG as a community should cater to my individual needs and create a safe space where people like us can be ourselves.

#FuckThePatriarchy #WhiteSupremacy #FuckAllMen #WageGap #StopOpressingMe
    Rose
  • AntidoteAntidote Posts: 60Community_Member
    if i had a number 9 for every gender i'll have a relatively large number 9 collection
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    Well, I sexually identify as quantum superposition and find these comments to be simultaneously offensive and inoffensive. Just because you can't handle me being in every possible state of sexual identity at once it does not mean you have to limit our world with your patriarchal ideas that one can only identify as one sexuality. This is 2017 and when my army of quantum computers simultaneously takes over the world and does not, you will simultaneously be sorry and not sorry.
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    I sexually identify as a toaster.
  • DieselDiesel Posts: 21Community_Member
    Only 90's kids will remember this
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    A handy guide for anyone who is confused about genders:

Antidote
  • 6 days later
  • AntidoteAntidote Posts: 60Community_Member
    I'll have you know, apaches do exist and there are many of us. Check your privilege.
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    @Antidote I didn't realise you were a member of culturally related Native American tribes from the Southwestern United States, who have traditionally lived in Eastern Arizona, Northern Mexico, New Mexico, West Texas, and Southern Colorado.
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    I sexually identify as an umbrella
  • TheGamingMarioTheGamingMario Posts: 162Community_Member
    @joe.aldred thanks for that clip about all the 36 genders +ref