Manatee Signing out.

LordManatee01LordManatee01 Posts: 29Community_Member
As many of you know I was a Jan on jailbreak, Due to inactivite and other reasons I have since Stepped down.

But, since yesterday an event happened so I'm gonna take a break from the community and come back at a later date and try again. I don't want to be an alien I want to be a friend. If you want to talk to someone just pop me a message on Steam :)

Manatee Dropping the Mic
Antidote

Comments

• TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Wait so you were planning to completely stop with it, but because joe left you will stop for now and come back later?
    Rose
  • AntidoteAntidote Posts: 60Community_Member
    good, bye!
    Zunni
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    if it's what im thinking of it's not to do with joe too many people have jumped the gun over the past day with certain things and assuming its because joe left if your unsure just ask them privately why they left
    Zunni
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Maybe try to keep things positive on the forums? I am sure everybody does not need to know about what happened between you two.
    AntidoteLogicPoliceOfficiallyLordManatee01ZunniOriichilariRose
    He votekicked me for no reason so silent votekicked him, personally i think this abuse of power is unacceptable and he should leave for a few years at least to calm down.
    Zunni
    So bye manatee!
    Zunni
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    edited March 2017
    There's a time and place, @SilentNinja + @Antidote . Let's not ruin a nice goodbye post.

@LordManatee01 , I wish you all the best, and I hope to see you back again in the future! :)
    KodiOfficiallyZunni
    @joe.aldred i think that time and place is right here and now
    KodiOfficiallyZunniRose
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    As much as I love gossip, the forums is not the place. Players making reports do so confidentially and this is even more vial when staff are involved. Both of you seem like responsible staff members so I'm surprised you've brought this up, even vaguely.

All the same, I wish you the best, @LordManatee01 and await your next return.
    joe.aldredZunniwatchdog270514
  • RazeRaze Posts: 16Community_Member
    Cya around Manatee :)
    Zunni
  • LordManatee01LordManatee01 Posts: 29Community_Member
    @Officially + @Raze + @joe.aldred I hope to see you guys around :) feel free to add me on steam if you ever need to talk or want me to come on the server.
    @TheUmpire It wasn't because Joe left. I only read about Joe leaving yesterday.
  • DieselDiesel Posts: 21Community_Member
    We didn't speak much but sad to see ya go, goodbye mate @LordManatee01
  • TheUmpireTheUmpire Posts: 201Admin
    Ah okay, cool :)

Sad to see you go! Goodluck with everyone you are going to do!
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 499Owner
    @Antidote, the forums is never the place for grievances.

But sad to see you leave @LordManatee01, but we hope you come back
    @TheUmpire + @Sonic_Cloud +@Diesel I will Return in the future don't worry (any hopefully I could apply for Jan again :) ).