[Jailbreak] Who killed who?

DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
Really tiny thing, doesn't need implementation and I don't really mind if it is or if it is not. Simply lets all players see who killed who when someone is killed. In the side we have: [Djharper died] but if a guard killed a prisoner or a prisoner killed a prisoner then it would display the message. The problem is if a rebel kills a guard and tries to be sneaky but its up to Joe to see his opinion (Saves staff time on checking logs and lets everyone see who is killing who). Another variant is to let all dead players to see logs in the F1 menu (On rare occasions when no staff are online it can help plus it is nice to look at logs to see who did what).

Thanks, Djharper.
The_narratorZunni

Comments

• The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    i like the idea of A killed B would save some time with log checking and stops as dj has said any sneakyness on all parts :)
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    I wont mind seeing [Zunni was killed by daniel.dunbar] (like that would ever happen) but I don't think everyone should be apple to see it.
    If people could see who killed who then we could just as well implement prisoners getting a red shirt after they have rebelled. I personally do not like other people seeing that I am rebelling. That made me quit the server I was on before GG.

... Yes I have played some other places than GG.
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    On a total sidenote.
    Rising star in Rocket L now. Yeaaa :D.
    ha Bobby Freddy! Fight me.... or have you not already lost once to me xD
    Zunni said:

I wont mind seeing [Zunni was killed by daniel.dunbar] (like that would ever happen) but I don't think everyone should be apple to see it.
    If people could see who killed who then we could just as well implement prisoners getting a red shirt after they have rebelled. I personally do not like other people seeing that I am rebelling. That made me quit the server I was on before GG.

... Yes I have played some other places than GG.

maybe having it set say that only prisoners see who killed who ???
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    Jailbreak had that feature built in by default, but I removed it due to the whole knowing who's rebelling etc. I MIGHT be able to do it so that players can only see when a guard kills a prisoner - not the other way around.
  • danieldunbardanieldunbar Posts: 11Community_Member

<I wont mind seeing [Zunni was killed by daniel.dunbar] (like that would ever happen) but I don't think everyone should be apple to see it.

It has happened many times and you know it.

i can confirm this is lies no one has killed daddy xD
    ZunniPsychotic_Tom