Lets Activate Ruski Mode

(IFG) David McBoss(IFG) David McBoss Posts: 15Community_Member
Basically, BUFF THE P90. It Shoots WAAAAY Too Slow For A P90. Please Change The Fire-Rate To 900 RPM (Same As CS:S). This Would Actually Make The Gun Useful, As The Damage Is Compareable To Sneeze Machines. I Would Love To Go Full On Ruski P90 Rush B No Stop.
Saif
To Buff Or Not To Buff
  1. Change The P90 Fire-Rate To 900 RPM?10 votes
    1. Yes.
      70.00%
    2. No.
      30.00%

Comments

• SaifSaif Posts: 36Community_Member
    While we're on that note, make change AWP's damage so that it's a 1 shot 1 kill gun :c.
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    That might prevent @Saif from having a "10 round losing streak on Gmod" ;)
    Saif
    Cheeky ;-;
    Also rofl... I just noticed what I wrote
    Saif said:

While we're on that note, make change AWP's damage so that it's a 1 shot 1 kill gun :c.

YES, PLS MEK CHANGE

• DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    P90 isn't bad btw, I've consistently killed with it, just aim for the head and win. Don't make another OP rare gun like PARA or XM- it's not needed. Also ROF is fine. Finally STOP USING A CAP AT THE START OF EVERY WORD IT DRIVES ME BLOODY MENTAL AND STOP ASKING FOR WEAPON BUFFS JUST NERF PARA!!!!
    Rose
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    I hate to break it to you, but the para was nerfed about a month ago :'(
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member

I hate to break it to you, but the para was nerfed about a month ago :'(

It was fine how it was though, and I've had a fair few people say that the para tickles you more than it damages you :'(
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    I do what I'm asked to do
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    It's not enough... Where I cry for nerfs brinestone will rain and guns will become rabbits!
  • (IFG) David McBoss(IFG) David McBoss Posts: 15Community_Member
    ROF aint fine, @Djharper. Whenever i spawn with it, i fucking instantly drop it. Cuz its so bad. The damage is comparable to the p228. If the RPM of the P90 was buffed to 900 RPM, Id gladly use it, and so will others.
    Saif