Weapon skins for Jailbreak?

REALJustFabREALJustFab Posts: 55Community_Member
I played on jailbreak today and someone asked me if i could add skins for the guns (he asked me cause i was the highest ranked play in at the moment) and that could may be a good idea maybe some sort of cs:go related skin system so we can buy skins from the shop to get our guns to look cool and stuff i think this would be a great addon to jailbreak but i have no idea if its possible to do (i never play sandbox or host stuff) is this possible to do? If so then it would be really cool!
Portal
What do you think?
  1. Does this sound like a good idea?11 votes
    1. Yes, it would be really cool to customize my guns in game!
      54.55%
    2. No, thats just stupid and it has no point to but effort into.
      45.45%

Comments

• PortalPortal Posts: 389Veteran
    Add now pls
  • Sonic_CloudSonic_Cloud Posts: 495Owner
    It's a great idea and it's one I have looked into but unfortunately it wouldn't be something I have figured out how to do because of how it would need to work on the servers
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    Deffo would be good also something to spend points on :) xD

as sonics stated though if it's hard to make viable on the servers then that sucks :(
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    There was a thing a little while ago where silentninja and someone else (honestly can't remember who) had both installed CS:GO skins for weapons and spend round after round just walking around staring at these apparently really cool knives.... So I think if people want skins they need to go to the workshop and download the files so they get them in game themselves.
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    ill check that out shewolf guessing that will only display for the installed user ??

that what your looking at fab or is it were everyone to be able to see it
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Yeah if you really would like weapon skins then you can get them from the workshop but they will only show for you and nobody else :)
  • REALJustFabREALJustFab Posts: 55Community_Member
    I have no idea what im looking for it just would be a really cool thing to have so everyone can see ut ski nand i have plenty of points that i just giveaway i dont buy anything from the shop anymore.
  • 21 days later
  • (IFG) David McBoss(IFG) David McBoss Posts: 15Community_Member
    potato
    NICHOLLTRONDorny
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    edited February 2017
    I believe you've just triggered all the old staff by reviving this post ;) #VietnamFlashbacks
    Kodibobbyfreddy400