This Suggestion Will Help Guards A LOT

(IFG) David McBoss(IFG) David McBoss Posts: 15Community_Member
Basically, Let The Guards See How Much Armor They Have. Its A Simple Change To The Health Wheel But It Will Be REVOLUTIONARY!

Comments

• joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    The health wheel currently combines health and armour into one overall percentage. I shall take a look and see what I can do.
  • DornyDorny Posts: 126Community_Member
    Was this a thing before?
    In ye olde Jailbreak, yes.
    Well, with a bit of thinking and hitting my head against a wall a few times, I've come up with this:

Looks pretty swell, ey?
    ShewolfThe_narrator(IFG) David McBoss
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    I like
  • SaifSaif Posts: 36Community_Member
    I love it ;)
    Will that display for the prisoners too and if we have our target on a gaurd aswell will it show their %health then %armour
    edited January 2017
    There is currently no need to show armour for prisoners as they never have any. I will sort out the target view tonight.
  • (IFG) David McBoss(IFG) David McBoss Posts: 15Community_Member
    joe.altred there is a place on avalanche where it refills armor
    I shall do that later :)
    (IFG) David McBoss
  • ZunniZunni Posts: 280Veteran
    Really? :D :D :D :D refill Armor :D :D :D. I mean... Yeah get rid of it.
    edited January 2017
    @(IFG) David McBoss I can't find any area on the map which gives you armour. You'll have to show me.

@The_narrator - Target view is now done

The armour wheel will now show for prisoners, but only if they actually have armour (very rare)
    Sweet joe ill show you what i think david is reffering to on avalanche

joe.altred there is a place on avalanche where it refills armor

Are you on about the orange health packs in armoury and around the map david ??
  • DjharperDjharper Posts: 229Veteran
    I kinda find this weird, what's the point of showing armour? Does it go along side health or are they the same thing but need different things to refill? What is the point in armour anyway, less damage? Couldn't you make a part of the wheel blue to show armour or have it go over the top to show armour and 100% health? I just find this odd as literally one map has the armour regeneration area so what's the point, unless you add these to other maps it's kinda a one trick pony so could you possibly restrict it to only be visible on avalanche? Just some suggestions but I dont know massively the big idea.
    Prisoners never see the armour wheel unless they get armour for whatever reason. Guards always see the armour wheel. Normal guards get 50% armour at the start of the round and the warden gets 100%.
  • Will.Bolton45Will.Bolton45 Posts: 5Community_Member
    Very impressed