[Jailbreak] Some New Maps

The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
I know we Recently got some maps added but they do wear out thin and some of the older ones have lost the attraction they once had now ive tested around 15 maps there and i enjoyed these ones and what they had a fair bit

so hopefully the topic is up for discussion along with more map ideas

So im gonna suggest a few maps on here if thats ok

JB_Iceworld - http://gamebanana.com/maps/184260

Who doesn't want this map XD

Games
==================
14 games. I guess it's good for a jb map :)

- Couch Room : 2 couches will be killed

- Death Crate : Terrorists will have do dodge a death crate

- Jump Rope : As his name, Ts have to jump to dodge the sugar cane

- Pacman : Ts have to go into the house and are resized. Cts have to follow and cut them

- Climb : As every climb, Ts just have to climb to the end.

- Avalanche : Ts have to up the hill in dodging the snow

- Race : It's a funny race, with half-pipe/surf/dodge.

- Hunger game : When a CT will unable the game, Ts will be teleported on the big ice block and will have to knife to the death.

- Hockey : It's the football... but it's Hockey

- Disco : I've put 3 new songs for your ears (let it goooo let it gooo)

- Carebear say : The carebear will give you order and you'll have to try to dodge his attacks. If you fail, you die, it's simple. (This game need some experience)

- Longjump : You have to do the surf and then Jump the farthest. When CTs will press the button, the 3 farthest will win.

- The Snake : It's a simple Gravity-Race

Secrets & Event
==================
In this map, i've put some secret and a special event.
I guess you'll discover yourself vents, but i'll explain how to enable the event, it's not automatic.

You have to put the noclip and go under the main room, you'll found 2 buttons and a knife. Press a button, it will only enable a song (The left one, a french song, the right one, an english song).
With the knife, you'll be able to spawn present on the floor, just press "e" to spawn them. When Ts will cut them, they'll win 4 points in their score.

Thank you for watching, Have fun :)

BA_Mario_Party - http://gamebanana.com/maps/177698

New games added

4 Corners
Button is pressed and the Ts pick a corner. A corner breaks and those standing on said corner fall and die.

Shooting Range
A 4 slot shooting range with deagles. Ts must shoot their way to the finish to win. Losers are automatically killed.

Obstacle (small and large)
Have added a brand new obstacle course to the map. It has 4 themed stages (summer, snow, desert and castle). The difficulties range in the same manner.

There is also a new small obstacle in the walkway to large obstacle to enjoy.

Balloon Game
A simple game that replicates Bowsers balloon game. Ts press the red and green button continuously until they blow enough air to reach the end.

Dodge ball
A dodgeball with giant yellow ball. Multiple balls can be spawned for additional anarchy.

Cake Room
This is not a game in the normal sense. It was added purely for creative play and allows CTs to make their own games using the cake board. Be creative!

jb_Spy_vs _spy_beta7 - http://gamebanana.com/maps/170294

Map features
------------------
- Vent system under most of the map
- Secret room
- Secret hole in a crate
- 1 of 2 vent cells per round

Activities
------------------
- Dodge the crate
- Deathrun
- Race (Changes every round)
- Colours (Simon Says)
- Breakfloor
- Dodgeball
- Climb
- Jump rope
- Wipeout
- Traitor

BA_Lunar_Jail_mkll - http://gamebanana.com/maps/156809

This Map Includes:
==================
- Spawns and stability for 60 players
- Aesthetic and interesting design
- Futuristic appeal and features
- Random weapon spawner in cells
- Vent cell with multiple exits
- Hidden weapons
- Holographic armory
- Multiple levels
- Dynamic guard towers
- Many **secrets** including power ups!

Games
=====
- Dynamic multi-court including Football, Basketball and Ice Hockey
- Pool with lane dividers and diving board
- Dodgeball
- Total Wipeout
- Kitchen with dynamic lifts
- Medic
- Hide and Seek showers
- Low Gravity artifical environment

and last but not least

BA_Jail_Kistroll - http://gamebanana.com/maps/140143

? Fork vs You:

Two Players will Control 2 Forks,

the rest of players will run around

the place to escape of the fork damage

Don't Stop Jump:

One Player will press the button,

and the rest will stay in blue area,

for 75 seconds, you can't stop jump,

or you will die !

Tic Tac Toe:

The most epic game, tic tac toe :D

Race

One Player will press the button,

the sound will play, in 3 seconds,

3 players will run to the finish,

the first player that have pressed

the finish button, will win !

Basket

Spray:

Two Concrete Walls for the epic Battle of Sprays.

Jump!:

One Player will press the button

on control room, after 5 seconds,

the wall and the floor will break,

the first player that have finish

the course of pillars will win,

and the rest will die 'cause

the pillars will break.

Would you like new maps :)
  1. Would you want more maps5 votes
    1. Yes
      60.00%
    2. No
      40.00%

Comments

• TweetyBird™TweetyBird™ Posts: 11Community_Member
    Heyyyy those maps look awesome. I definitely think players would enjoy playing them! What a great idea Narrator! =)
  • The_narratorThe_narrator Posts: 177Community_Member
    Thank you tweety

not long learned that some of the new maps vortex nexoid got removed as they were broken so would be good to in turn replace those maps doesn't have to be with whats suggested those were just some of my personal preferences :)

speaking with a few other gamers on steam and ingame it seems to be the general idea of having new maps is nothing but good news for the server

hoping the powers that be can make it happen @Zunni @joe.aldred @Sonic_Cloud
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 403Admin
    Okay. At my grans right now so information will not be 100% accurate.

The ice world - we had that before I became Jan for a brief time. But one of the games (it throws boulders at you or something... opposite the Frozen somgs disco room...) it would crash peoples GMod whej it was played sonwe removed it.

Mario party - hmmm looks interesting. Will talk thenothers into having a look at this one.

Spy vs spy - ome we got about a month or so ago but half the games in ot would not work plus (i THINK it was this map) the button would not open the cell doors so we, again, got it removed after a week.

Lunar and crystal both look interestimg as well... again, will have a look and come back with a better evaluation.
    Thanks for the reply shewolf :D woop good to know that 3 are worth debating ill download some more later try them out and replace the two that wont work with them :)

and merry christmas :)
  • RobotmanRobotman Posts: 7Community_Member
    Sounds like a plan.

Yours, that guy you like.
    Ok here is one replacment out of 7 tested

BA_Jail_Lockdown_Final - http://gamebanana.com/maps/124944

This map is based on a nice, minimum security jail. every cell occupant should have a nice time! There are many things to do in this map, the file size is well worth it.

Features:
    72 Spawns
    Epic Pool
    Full outside
    Disco
    Many Mini games
    Full lighting
    Cubemaps
    Custom Skybox
    LOADS of custom textures!

Mini games:
    Connect 4
    Roulette
    Obstacle Course
    Last Reaction
    Joust
    Race Of Death
    Basketball
    Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mini Game Breakdown:

Connect 4:
    Its a normal game of Connect 4, you cannot cheat in this game. the first player to press a button goes first. you must decide who wins. there is no auto detect for this mini game. If players cheat you can reset the game with the lever in the middle.

Roulette:
    There are 3 fenced in cages by the spinning roulette table. its a normal game of roulette with 1 winner! The left lever opens and closes the cells. The right lever Starts and Stops the spinning of the table. There is no auto detect for this game. the CTs must choose who dies.

Obstacle Course:
    You start at the bottom of the stairs and RUN!!!! if you fall off you die. First one out wins! There is no auto detect for this game. CTs must choose who dies.

Last Reaction (Now supports ANY number of players!):
    There are 16 booths, each with 4 buttons, and a control panel outside of the booths. The Ts enter a booth and are locked in. the CTs choose a color on the outside control panel and the same button lights up inside the booths. The last T to push his/her button dies. The lever to the left resets the game, or lets players out if they lock them selves in.

Joust (2 Players only):
    A CT enters the blue tile side, and a T enters the red tile side. To start the game the CT pressed "Use" on the lever and both players are teleported into the game. The object of the game it to knife the player on the other side. to leave the game you must press "Use" on the lever under the joust rail.

Race of Death (Ts only):
    The Ts enter the glow in the corner and wait until the game starts. to start the game a player preses "Use" on the lever outside of the race. the whole race walls will begin to move backwards killing any players that get suck. if you make it out alive you win! There is no reset for this game, if you start it you must wait for it to come back.

Basket Ball (Ts Only):
    Do I really need to tell you how to play this?

Rock Paper Scissors:
    A player steps on each side of the wall and choose a button. the loser dies. The reset switch is there for if the games stops working. If it does stop working, just press this lever and it will work again.

Misc things around the map:
    Disco: full function disco that has 4 songs (1 secret) 7 lighting styles/effects. Fully stocked bar with shotty under the counter. A ct only area where the cts can sit back and enjoy the music without being knifed.

Warden Nade: there is a warden nade that puts a TopHATT on your head to let people you are warden.

There a many hats in this map. Only the warden hat is NOT a secret.

Eletric sliding doors: these doors were installed in the main areas in the map. We ran out of money for all doors to be eletric.

Pool: this pool was crafted by the gods them selves!!! It features all rounded edges on the wall and in the pool. The sun casts a glow down upon this price of art like a beacon in the night.

Cells: each cell is just a tad bit diffrent to keep it fun. There are many things to knife wile waiting for orders. Or you can throw your tv at the CTs!!! There is no USP in any cell it's a compact!!!
    Cell vent: I was tired of the teleport 1st cell vent. So I did a roof vent with. Drip down ladder that you climb to reach the top of vent then walk through the vent to the armory!!!

Medic: this medic was fine until two unrule players threw thier beds on the floor! There is 1 nade in medic. And all beds heal you. Just stand by one!!!

LABLES!!: nearly everything is labled. It's hard to not find what you are looking for in this map!

Feel as if this is a suitable replacement for iceworld if all works correctly :)
    quick update on the last map everything i tried worked correctly one game i didn't know how to play and hardly any were to escape great map :)
    Last replacement map :)

JB_minecraft_Z_V4g - http://gamebanana.com/maps/186954

Notes

A jailbreak map textured with minecraft from top to bottom.

Map features

Random gun cell
    Multiple vents around the map
    Multiple guns around the map
    Easy access to all the games with fun rebel opportunities
    Different Minecraft themed areas (cave, desert & snow)

Activities

TNT course
    Sword arena
    Dodge the minecart
    Spleef (with guns)
    Race
    Ice race
    Bunny hop
    Talent room
    Colours
    Breakfloor
    Couch game
    Climb
    Football

Again tested these both seem to be ok

happy to record some footage of these if it helps folks decide ?
    Okay, jail lockdown looks good. But I can say with 90% accuracy that we will not implement a Minecraft map.
    Shewolf said:

Okay, jail lockdown looks good. But I can say with 90% accuracy that we will not implement a Minecraft map.

haha any particular reason mrs wolf :P
    for me, Lunar and kistroll seem to be the only ones I would go for. After discussing with fellow jans, will provide more detail back to you as of why, @The_narrator
    no problem shewolf :) ill will keep looking and testing during the week for anymore that pop up
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    Mario is broken beyond repair. We tried it before.
    thanks joe can wipe that off too :D
  • 1 month later
    Okies have asked @charlyboo123 to look at potentially fixing the TP issues on mario so it is possible it may be selectable as a candidate in the future
    KodiPsychotic_Tom
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member

Mario is broken beyond repair. We tried it before.

Kodi
    That may have been a little white lie. It can be fixed (probably), but it really isn't worth it considering what a shit map it is.
    Kliffside is the only map worth patching up.
    DornyRose
  • DornyDorny Posts: 126Community_Member
    Is it possible @joe.aldred? I would love to have Kliffside back
    Zunni
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    Have fun trying to tag Joe lmao
    It is possible, but whether it is done or not is all up to @charlyboo123 as he is the only person I am aware of who can edit maps without setting stuff on fire.