[TTT] A few Halloweeny skins and cool stuff!

Comments

• KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    We have had the Plague Doctor, the Joker and Rorschach before, I have no idea why they got removed but it probably had something to do with the size of them. The problem with the player models is when you have too many of them it makes the download time go up and TTT's download time is already quite high for first time downloads. They are decent skins though. @NICHOLLTRON
  • NICHOLLTRONNICHOLLTRON Posts: 409Community_Member
    edited October 2016
    I know we have had Joker (a different one that had shitty lighting glitches), Rorschach and Plague Doctor. We didn't bring Rorschach back because it was unused. Same with Plague Doctor. As for the other skins, I will have a nosy through these and provide feedback. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Finally had a look round and I have some opinions on the skins.

Joker: Yes, if works well

Plague Doctor: Either bring this back or have Deathstroke.

Widow maker: Yes if it works so that we can widen the range of female skins

Skeleton Zack: Don't really want to add this since Halloween is now over.

Rorschach: Maybe

Deathstroke: Yes if the skin works fine

These will also need to be approved by @coutini because they'll be going on Death run as well. Nevertheless, thank you for your suggestions @Djharper. There are some really cool skins on this list! c:
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    They are good skins but if they are gonna be added could we swap out the skins that we have already had before for something new? I personally would like to see something different added then adding something we have already had :)
    NICHOLLTRON
  • coutinicoutini Posts: 45Community_Member
    I'm all up to bring some new skins to the servers if they work well. :)
    NICHOLLTRON
    There's definitely some we can replace with better ones but I'll be checking out the suggested skins that we haven't had first and then I'll have a look at our current list. And don't worry I usually check them for hit markers and the height but they sometimes react weirdly when used with the TTT or Death run gamemode so they should hopefully be fine.