[Deathrun] !Ghost command

_Superr_Superr Posts: 5Community_Member
edited October 2016 in Suggestions
So lately i've seen a lot of new players, including myself at the start, typing !ghost which is a command used on most deathrun servers that allows you to practice when you die whilst the game still carries on. I'm not too sure if this has already been suggested (I couldn't find it :P) but it keeps players busy whilst others are playing, especially useful for the long games >.>.

Heres a link to one I found ($1.00)
https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/769/ghost-mode-
Fawkes~IngeOfficiallyBorthycoutiniMountainDrew

Comments

• IngeInge Posts: 686Veteran
    Personally I have seen this and it had been on my mind for a while now. But the first priority for the server was to get rid of the lag. After that I wanted to see if I could add things like this.

Let's see what @coutini thinks.
  • coutinicoutini Posts: 45Community_Member
    Actually not the first time that people ask about this, and yes this could be a really good feature to our DR server. Definitely on the list to add in the future if possible :)
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    If it's one dollar, I'd be willing to just give the cash if it gets the add-on. It's a shame that the value of the pound dropped a bunch, thanks to those who thought Brexit was remotely a good idea.
    Fawkes~MountainDrew
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    I hate to get political (jk, I love it), but Brexit was the worst idea since Mary-Anne and Fred Trump gave birth to a certain Presidental Candidate.
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    I think it's a little unfair to judge brexit on the short term effects we've been seeing. Things take time to adjust etc, and we could be way better off in a few years time.
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Could we please not get into political stuff on the forums ;-;
  • ShewolfShewolf Posts: 404Admin
    ohhhhh that does sound fun! Especially compared to flying around spectating the same actually good players complete the map :-)
  • BorthyBorthy Posts: 85Veteran
    edited October 2016
    I feel that our main priority as Inge has said is to sort out lag, will this add-on cause any more lag? I personally have never seen this in action so I don't know what it is like, I may have a look around other servers that offer it to see what is like. It sounds good though for keeping people entertained and interested in the server.