Karaoke Night (Attempt #2)

RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
Heya! :)
I'm not usually one for announcing things on the forums, but this is an exception. After @Officially‌'s wee let down last week, I've decided to try the whole idea again.
This Friday at 8pm GMT there shall be a karaoke on TeamSpeak! (5 days of notice for all you slow coaches :P)
A slight inconvenience being that despite having a music bot, I have as what seems like the entire community is well aware of, shitty internet (or "dial up" as @joealdred‌ prefers to call it). If anyone wishes to help me out a bit and bring their music bot with them, then by all means feel free :)>-
So ladies and gentlemen, get your singing voices ready and I hope to see you all this Friday evening! Am totally going to remind a few people via steam later on in the week ;)

Comments

• OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
  • RoseRose Posts: 395Community_Member
    @Officially‌, does it really matter who hosts it dude? It's a community thing, not a fight for whoever says "O I'm gonna do a karaoke night first!" ...
    KodiOfficially
  • OfficiallyOfficially Posts: 815Community_Member
    @Rose‌, that's exactly what I thought last week.
    Inge
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    So much for professionalism...

Anyway, I have my welcome bot so you all better watch out for some sweet sweet elevator music!
    KodiNICHOLLTRONIngeKermit_de_Froog
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Is this still happening or is it going to be forgot about again? xD
  • JayJay Posts: 3Community_Member
    imma try to be there,
    if that means its just me? then you might hear me singing from the other lounges :D
  • KodiKodi Posts: 231Community_Member
    Well my ears now hurt so I suppose it was a success?
  • Kermit_de_FroogKermit_de_Froog Posts: 103Community_Member
    Wow; Karaoke night is really successful!

I've never seen the TS this popular: http://imgur.com/vdjulBb
    Kodi
  • AvariamAvariam Posts: 5Community_Member
    Twas a great night, handed in my final assignment for university come home and get singing :D then after listened to jonty for an hour which was fantastic XD not sure how much longer he stayed on but an hour of pretty much non stop laughing after 2 hours of singing, overall a great night.
    Officially
  • Jom2312Jom2312 Posts: 21Community_Member
    Twas an absolute blast, even though out of the like 20+ people only me, Joe and Inge sung the most apart from a few others here and there and then everyone on never gonna give you up. Those two hours went by so fast, I was told I should go on the xfactor, was told I gave people ear cancer, and best of all I got the most effort award
  • joe.aldredjoe.aldred Posts: 1,233Admin
    My left ear now hears better than my right..... Why did you do this to me Jom? WHYYY?
    OfficiallyNICHOLLTRON
  • Jom2312Jom2312 Posts: 21Community_Member
    I did it Joe to make sure everyone could hear me over everyone else. XD
  • IngeInge Posts: 685Veteran
    @Jom2312‌ Was the Karaoke Beast. Fucking loved it. Loved Abdoo as well btw =)