These rules are correct as of 08/01/18. These rules can be interpreted by any staff members and they have full discretion to carry out whatever punishments they see fit at any time.. How to play
Jailbreak is a game mode that involves a team of Guards
At the beginning of each round, a warden is chosen from the guard team. They are the 'head guard' and it is their responsibility to give orders for the prisoners to complete. The other guards simply enforce the warden's rules. The warden must give an order before 9:00 or before the cell doors open, otherwise it is declared a Free day
The prisoners can choose to either obey
the warden's commands for a chance to compete for a Last Request
against the guards to try overthrow them.
The warden's job is to eliminate the prisoners one by one by making them compete in activities against each other. Some popular activities to play can be found in our Tips and Tricks. The last prisoner standing will receive a Last Request
, providing the warden is still alive at the end of the round. Chill Gamers Server rules These rules are in place across all Gentlemen Gamers servers.
If you need to report someone, please use the admin chat. Staff are more likely to see your issue. To use admin chat, put the @ symbol before your message.
How will I get punished if I break a rule?Staff will punish you differently depending on the nature and severity of the issue. The following are used as guidelines only. Remember, the staff always have the final say.
- Be respectful and civil towards your fellow players. We are all here to have a good time.
- No bad-mouthing the server or anyone in/affiliated with it. Doing so will get a instant, harsh punishment.
- No hate speech, including but not limited to; ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality and religion.
- No disruptive arguments/discussions in global chat.
- No means no. Stop means stop. If you are starting to get on someone's nerves, understand your boundaries and stop when asked to.
- No spamming chat or mic.
- “Spam” includes a high volume of lines and/or repeated characters entered into chat.
- It also includes keeping your microphone held down, screaming excessively into your mic or non stop talking so other people do not have a chance.
- No excessive swearing.
- Don’t use swearing as general vocabulary. Keep it to a couple words only when the need arises.
- Do not argue with staff. Doing so will lead to a more severe punishment.
If you have been banned and would like to know more information on how to appeal click here. If you want to make a complaint about a staff member, please send an email to our complaints inbox.Jailbreak Player RulesThese rules must be met by both the prisoners and the guards. The staff will punish you accordingly if these rules are broken.
- 1st offense - Warning
- 2nd offense - Slay or Team swap
- 3rd offense - TeamSwap or Kick
- 4th offense - Ban
KOS activitiesThe following are KOS by default. The warden can add or change KOS activities during the round, however, they will revert back to these if the they die. Activities with a * mean they leave the prisoner KOS for the entire round.
- Do not door-spam.
- No trolling.
- Do not prop kill or use props to your advantage. (this includes map features and not only props)
- Microphone usage may be taken away from you if staff members deem it appropriate.
- Guards and Prisoners are not allowed to close the cell doors after a guard has opened them.
If a prisoner manages to escape the area before they are killed, they are no longer KOS On New Summer, the entire armoury building is KOS starting from the red carpetIllegal zonesThe following areas are out of bounds. You will be kicked or slain if found to be in any of them.
- *Causing harm to guards (Prisoners are allowed to punch a guard once! 2 punches are KOS)
- Having a weapon unholstered (Guards must ask the prisoner to drop holstered weapons within a reasonable time if they have evidence to suggest they have one. This includes holstering an unholstered weapon.)
- Being inside the following zones:
- Anywhere the warden states as KOS during the round
- Guard Towers
- Guard Catwalks
- External Rooftops (Excluding the map 'Canyon Dam' + 'Kittens')
- Ladders leading to KOS zones
- Vent systems
- Cage leading to armoury on Canyondam
Banned warday locationsYou are not allowed to have a warday in these locations under any circumstances.
- Secret 'pod' on Sand including the one in the climb box.
Guard specific rulesThese rules apply to the guards team only. This includes the warden.
- On the way to the armoury from the cells
- Teleport towers - Lego
- Helicopter - New Summer
- Crate teleport room - Electric
- Any rooms where guards can see out of but prisoners cannot see inside.
Warden specific rulesThese rules apply to the warden only.
- Respect your role as a guard and do not sabotage the round or make it easier for the prisoners to rebel. For example, do not laze around instead of actively helping keep control of the prison. Do not gunplant etc.
- Do not RDM (killing a prisoner without a justified reason)
- Guards are not allowed to camp in KOS areas
- Guards must not camp cells that contain breakable vents or windows. This would be classed as KOS camping
- Do not randomly throw smoke grenades
- Cell doors must stay open once they have been opened at the beginning of the round
- One punch is NOT KOS unless the warden states. Guards may only taze once for one punch. Two punches are KOS otherwise
- Guards must ask prisoners to drop holstered weapons within a reasonable time if they have evidence to suggest they have one. This includes holstering an unholstered weapon
- Guards cannot pick up secret weapons
- Guards may not enter the cells on extermination day
- Guards may not crowdsurf
- Guards may not kill prisoners on a hide and seek day before they are allowed to leave the armoury (Unless they are an active threat)
- Guards may not interfere with a prisoner's last request. The prisoner may not be killed because they killed a guard during the last request battle. If a prisoner has rebelled and is KOS, guards may still kill them during the last request. For example, a warday or a prisoner using F4 to evade death
- When the warden dies, their previous orders no longer stand For example, one punch is KOS would revert back to 2 punches are KOS
- "Last guard kills all" is not allowed
- Do not claim warden if you don't have a microphone and other guards with mics are willing to warden
- You may only make it a freeday, warday, hide and seek day or a Hunger games day without a Microphone
- You may KOS prisoners who speak over you, however, you may not KOS mic usage in general
- The warden may only enable Friendly Fire when making prisoners compete in a dedicated player vs player activity
- Please give a minimum of 10 seconds for prisoners to prepare for actions that will make them KOS. E.g. A bed day, Extermination day, Line up and AFK freeze etc.
- If the warden states otherwise you are KOS after a command, it guarantees the prisoner's safety if they complete the command. For example 'KOS outside of cells' would be overridden if the warden stated "Come to my waypoint (outside of cells) or you're KOS". It would not be overridden if the warden said "Come to my waypoint (outside of cells)".
- Last Requests and Death requests can be denied by the warden if they can give a justified reason to deny themThe warden should take into account that the prisoners have earned a Last Request.
- The warden can say that certain activities will be classed as 'KOS Activities' such as breaking into the vents in Black Ops or breaking the window in New Summer, but if the warden dies, these rules will no longer stand
- Prisoners cannot be made KOS because of other prisoners actions unless it is part of a competitive game.
- Opposite day is banned.
- The warden can not KOS server commands/features. For example, the warden can't force players to !rtv or kill them because they did not give them PointShop points etc.
- Laying traps for prisoners are allowed, however any missleading KOS (Kill on Sight) commands - i.e KFC KLS KOC, are slayable for wardens.
- You can KOS a prisoner claiming Simon Says on Simon Says day.
If you have any concerns please contact one of the Jailbreak staff members,
-WolfQueen and Zunni
- BOT Ryan